this afternoon I was doing a little more work on ratitude, I turned the exhaust around and re-routed them to sit in a more agressive and suitable position. Also, I welded a couple of cross frames and securely attached the rear fender and fired the thing up. She started with relative ease as it's been sat for some time now. I finished welding the fuel inlet and tank and also decided two other smaller ones would suit sitting each side of the main tank also, it just seems right. The Avenger's first colour, nato green, has been put painted on by Wayne of Dirty Fish and next will be the lettering on the side of the tank, the rust and then laquer. I would have taken photos of it but I got distracted stripping one of keiths bikes with him which on re-sale should fund our new lathe so it was a worthy distraction.
Iron Monkey comes from the time when I was riding around on a Honda H100 and I'd be asked if I was getting on the iron horse, I felt that was a little extravagant given the thing would go no faster than 55mph, thus, the Iron Monkey term was introduced. That is all.