Wednesday, 9 September 2009

mechanical movements

I fired the engine up today after a little tweaking to the ignition timing and realising the temporary tank I was using to feed the petrol didn't let fuck all run through the tap. It was very tight and sweet indeed so pleased there. I finished mounting the electrics box too so the whole thing is actually mobile without dragging its electrical guts everywhere. I got the material for the exhaust cover this afternoon also so shall be doing that first thing tomorrow morning and then I can figure out how to mount the damn thing. for your viewing pleasure here's the tank decal idea direction too...

No comments:

Post a Comment